Every once in a while, there are random things that I just love SO MUCH. I can’t get enough of them. I am CA-RAZY about these things. I feel these things must be shared with ANYONE who will listen. Mom. Dad. Janaan. Alek. Colleagues at work. Some dude trying on shoes at the Salt Lake Running Company yesterday. Oh well. Here is my current list (in no particular order):
- Up All Night on NBC. Do you like Modern Family? Did you like Arrested Development? (In other words, are you just awesome in general with great taste in comedy?) If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you will like this show.
- The Vito Sandwich at Jimmy John’s with salt and vinegar potato chips. I could eat this every day I swear.
- Domo‘s Billboards on the I-15 Freeway. Domo has been recruiting for talent with lines like “Sweep the leg.” “Lightning strikes twice.” and “Never missed a President’s Club? I want you. (You know, for work.)” But they’ve upped the game with their latest “The Honey Badger of companies.”
- Calling Alek my HUSBAND. It still sounds weird…and awesome and makes me a little giddy.
- The Garage in North Salt Lake. Hands down best place to hang out and grab a beer this summer. Best people watching. Best music. Best burger. Best patio. And cornhole too?! Are you kidding me?! We will need to find a suitable hang-out once the weather cools down. But until then, the middle of the Tesoro oil refinery is where you’ll find us!